Fastest journey1hr 49m
Travelling from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf by train
The fastest trains from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf take around 1 hour and 49 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 95 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Eindhoven and Düsseldorf.
Journeys between Eindhoven and Düsseldorf usually involve one change of train.
We usually find around 27 departures on the route from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf every weekday that leave enough time to change trains without waiting around for longer than necessary.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 24 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 49 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest train to Düsseldorf is usually scheduled to depart Eindhoven around 06:19 and the last train is around 00:34. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Eindhoven around 07:19, and the last at 00:32.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Eindhoven to Düsseldorf train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf are £18.50.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £22, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf by train.
Which trains operate between Eindhoven and Düsseldorf?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Eindhoven to Düsseldorf, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Intercity-Express (ICE)
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Düsseldorf View all journeys to Düsseldorf
- From Cologne from £11.50
- From Koblenz Hbf from £18.00
- From Mannheim from £18.50
- From Delft from £27.00
- From Münster Hbf (Westfalen) from £18.00
- From 's-Hertogenbosch from £27.00
- From Amsterdam from £18.00
- From Bielefeld Hbf from £18.00
- From Berlin from £18.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains