Travelling from Como to Monza by train
The fastest trains from Como to Monza take around 23 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 30 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Como and Monza.
Direct trains run between Como and Monza.
We usually find around 54 direct trains on the route from Como to Monza every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 23 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Monza is usually scheduled to depart Como around 05:19 and the last train is around 23:32. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Como around 05:19, and the last at 22:22.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Como to Monza train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Como to Monza are £3.40, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £3, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Como to Monza by train.
Which trains operate between Como and Monza?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Como to Monza, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains