Travelling from Cologne to Koblenz by train
The fastest trains from Cologne to Koblenz take around 53 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 79 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Cologne and Koblenz.
Direct trains run between Cologne and Koblenz.
We usually find around 57 direct trains on the route from Cologne to Koblenz every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 66 departures. The duration is normally about 53 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Koblenz is usually scheduled to depart Cologne around 04:56 and the last train is around 23:56. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Cologne around 04:56, and the last at 00:56.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Cologne to Koblenz train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Cologne to Koblenz are £18.00, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £18, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in Germany usually open for booking around 6 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Cologne to Koblenz by train.
Which trains operate between Cologne and Koblenz?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Cologne to Koblenz, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Eurocity (EC)
- Intercity-Express (ICE)
- Mitteldeutsche Regiobahn
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Koblenz Hbf View all journeys to Koblenz
- From Frankfurt am Main from £18.00
- From Mannheim from £18.00
- From Arnhem from £18.50
- From Salzburg from £18.00
- From Trier Hbf from £23.00
- From Duisburg Hbf from £18.50
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains