Travelling from Clapham Junction to Watford by train
The fastest trains from Clapham Junction to Watford take around 37 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 27 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Clapham Junction and Watford.
Direct trains run between Clapham Junction and Watford.
We usually find around 24 direct trains on the route from Clapham Junction to Watford every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 16 departures. The duration is normally about 37 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Watford is usually scheduled to depart Clapham Junction around 05:03 and the last train is around 22:39. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Clapham Junction around 05:08, and the last at 22:41.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Clapham Junction to Watford train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Clapham Junction to Watford are £7.80, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £7, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Clapham Junction to Watford by train.
Which trains operate between Clapham Junction and Watford?
Southern is the rail operator that operates on the route from Clapham Junction to Watford.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains