Fastest journey1hr 25m
Travelling from Chiusi to Florence by train
The fastest trains from Chiusi to Florence take around 1 hour and 25 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 102 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Chiusi and Florence.
Direct trains run between Chiusi and Florence.
We usually find around 21 direct trains on the route from Chiusi to Florence every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 18 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 25 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Florence is usually scheduled to depart Chiusi around 05:00 and the last train is around 21:47. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Chiusi to Florence train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Chiusi to Florence are £9.10.
Trains in Italy usually open for booking around 4 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Chiusi to Florence by train.
Which trains operate between Chiusi and Florence?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Chiusi to Florence, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regionale Veloce
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Florence View all journeys to Florence
- From Lille from £126.90
- From S. Vincenzo from £12.50
- From Zurich HB from £35.70
- From Desenzano del Garda/Sirmione from £17.80
- From La Spezia Migliarina from £12.70
- From Spoleto from £16.10
- From Buonconvento from £10.80
- From Brescia from £16.50
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains