Fastest journey1hr 44m
Travelling from Cheb to Nuremberg by train
The fastest trains from Cheb to Nuremberg take around 1 hour and 44 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 117 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Cheb and Nuremberg.
Direct trains run between Cheb and Nuremberg.
We usually find around 9 direct trains on the route from Cheb to Nuremberg every weekday.
Trains usually run with a similar frequency on weekends. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 44 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Nuremberg is usually scheduled to depart Cheb around 09:36 and the last train is around 19:45. This is the same at the weekend.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Cheb to Nuremberg train tickets?
The cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Cheb to Nuremberg are £31.50, and there isn't much difference in price depending on when you book.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £31, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Cheb to Nuremberg by train.
Which trains operate between Cheb and Nuremberg?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Cheb to Nuremberg, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Regional Express
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Nuremberg Hbf View all journeys to Nuremberg
- From Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) from £138.00
- From Aalen from £18.00
- From Karlovy Vary from £37.50
- From Vienna from £36.00
- From Rotenburg an der Fulda from £27.50
- From Maastricht from £36.00
- From Bern from £36.00
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains