Fastest journey2hr 47m
Travelling from Bridgend to Crewe by train
The fastest trains from Bridgend to Crewe take around 2 hours and 47 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 192 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Bridgend and Crewe.
Direct trains run between Bridgend and Crewe.
We usually find around 17 direct trains on the route from Bridgend to Crewe every weekday.
Trains are typically more frequent on weekends, when we found around 34 departures. The duration is normally about 2 hours and 47 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Crewe is usually scheduled to depart Bridgend around 06:16 and the last train is around 18:29. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Bridgend around 06:17, and the last at 19:38.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Bridgend to Crewe train tickets?
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Bridgend to Crewe by train.
Which trains operate between Bridgend and Crewe?
Arriva Trains Wales is the rail operator that operates on the route from Bridgend to Crewe.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Crewe View all journeys to Crewe
- From Bangor (Gwynedd) from £11.00
- From Stockport from £3.20
- From Ashford International from £26.00
- From Birkenhead Hamilton Square from £15.00
- From Shrewsbury from £12.50
- From Bristol from £36.60
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains