Fastest journey1hr 13m
Travelling from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva by train
The fastest trains from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva take around 1 hour and 13 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 71 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Bourg-en-Bresse and Geneva.
Direct trains run between Bourg-en-Bresse and Geneva.
We usually find around 9 direct trains on the route from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 8 departures. The duration is normally about 1 hour and 13 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Geneva is usually scheduled to depart Bourg-en-Bresse around 09:00 and the last train is around 22:05. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Bourg-en-Bresse around 10:03, and the last at 21:04.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva are £16.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £24, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains for this journey usually open for booking around 5 and a half months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva by train.
Which trains operate between Bourg-en-Bresse and Geneva?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Bourg-en-Bresse to Geneva, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- TGV Lyria
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Geneva View all journeys to Geneva
- From Narbonne from £55.00
- From Madrid from £132.50
- From Bellegarde (Ain) from £7.50
- From Rome from £70.70
- From Lyon from £20.00
- From Bordeaux-St-Jean from £86.00
- From Olten from £59.50
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- London to Verona trains