Travelling from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon by train
The fastest trains from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon take around 40 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 34 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon.
Direct trains run between Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon.
We usually find around 29 direct trains on the route from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 19 departures. The duration is normally about 40 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Stratford-upon-Avon is usually scheduled to depart Birmingham around 05:53 and the last train is around 22:31. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Birmingham around 07:25, and the last at 22:31.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon are £7.80.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £8 while booking 7 days in advance the price is around £7. Booking on the day of travel is likely to be more expensive, so it is worth booking in advance if you can to save money.
Trains in the UK usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon by train.
Which trains operate between Birmingham and Stratford-upon-Avon?
London Midland is the rail operator that operates on the route from Birmingham to Stratford-upon-Avon.
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
- London to Brussels trains
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- London to Geneva trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Nice trains
- London to Bruges trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerpen trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Grantham to York trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- London to Verona trains