Travelling from Arles to Nîmes by train
The fastest trains from Arles to Nîmes take around 22 minutes, covering a distance of approximately 27 kilometres. There are frequent services on the rail route between Arles and Nîmes.
Direct trains run between Arles and Nîmes.
We usually find around 32 direct trains on the route from Arles to Nîmes every weekday.
There are typically fewer departures at weekends, when we found around 29 departures. The duration is normally about 22 minutes, whatever time you make the journey.
On weekdays the earliest direct train to Nîmes is usually scheduled to depart Arles around 06:54 and the last train is around 20:06. At weekends the first train of the day leaves Arles around 08:09, and the last at 20:06.
Route map is indicative only and may differ from the optimal route. Actual routes will be displayed when searching.
When to book Arles to Nîmes train tickets?
The earlier you book the better, and the cheapest tickets we've found for trains from Arles to Nîmes are £6.00.
Trains departing 30 days in advance will cost around £7, and when booking 7 days in advance the price is usually the same. Booking on the day of travel may be more expensive.
Trains in France usually open for booking around 3 months in advance. If booking is not yet open for your dates then you can set a booking alert to receive an email on the day that the cheapest tickets are released for your journey from Arles to Nîmes by train.
Which trains operate between Arles and Nîmes?
More than one type of train operates on the route from Arles to Nîmes, so you’ll be travelling with one or more of the following rail operators:
- Train Express Regional
You can check which train you’ll be travelling on by looking for the train name in search results.
Other journeys to Nîmes View all journeys to Nîmes
- From Ales from £9.50
- From Béziers from £11.50
- From Brussels from £49.50
- From Figueres Vilafant (high-speed trains) from £35.50
- From Paris from £23.00
- From Lille from £27.50
- From Marseille from £11.50
- From Montpellier-Saint-Roch from £6.50
- From Aix-en-Provence TGV from £15.00
- From Vitrolles Marseille Provence Airport from £16.00
- From Avignon from £7.00
- From Strasbourg from £45.00
- From Barcelona from £33.00
- From Sète from £9.00
- From Aigues Mortes from £1.00
- From Lyon from £14.00
- From Madrid from £55.50
- From Tarascon sur Rhone from £6.00
- Reading to Bournemouth trains
- London to Brussels trains
- Paris to Milan trains
- Florence to Verona trains
- Glasgow to Coventry trains
- Brussels to Amsterdam trains
- Bordeaux to Marseille trains
- Amsterdam to London trains
- Milan to Florence trains
- Darlington to Birmingham trains
- Milan to Pisa trains
- London to Geneva trains
- London to Munich trains
- Barcelona to Bilbao-Abando trains
- London to Florence trains
- Leeds to Stevenage trains
- Lyon to Barcelona trains
- Milan to Trieste Centrale trains
- London to Bruges trains
- London to Nice trains
- Brussels to London trains
- Madrid to Barcelona trains
- Bilbao-Abando to Madrid trains
- Brussels to Cologne trains
- Madrid to Seville trains
- Zurich to Milan trains
- Munich to Venice trains
- Madrid to Bilbao-Abando trains
- Venice to Verona trains
- Riomaggiore to Rome trains
- London to Amsterdam trains
- London to Stuttgart trains
- Verona to Milan trains
- Milan to Bergamo trains
- Paris to Prague trains
- Milan to Rome trains
- London to Antwerp trains
- Reading to Bath Spa trains
- London to Salzburg trains
- Paris to Toulouse trains
- Middlesbrough to Edinburgh (Waverley, city centre) trains
- Plymouth to Birmingham trains
- Naples to Palermo Centrale trains
- Paris to Zurich trains
- London to Rotterdam trains
- Brussels to Rotterdam trains
- Geneva to Milan trains
- Ipswich to Norwich trains
- Brussels to Vienna trains
- Pisa to Bologna trains
- Munich to Salzburg trains
- Grantham to York trains
- London to Copenhagen trains
- London to Bordeaux trains
- Berlin to Warsaw trains
- Birmingham to High Wycombe trains
- Paris to Amsterdam trains
- Brussels to Berlin trains
- Milan to Bari S. Spirito trains
- London to Verona trains