Our partnership with Renfe means it's now possible to book all Spanish trains with us, at the same price as buying direct!
We're really happy to announce that we've partnered with Renfe, the national rail operator in Spain, making it simple to book Spanish train tickets online. Combined with the launch of the new direct train from Paris to Barcelona at the end of last year travelling by train to Spain just got a lot easier.
The new connection means we now offer print-at-home tickets for every train on Spain's high-speed rail network, and can sell loads more tickets, including cheap promotional fares. See our list of Spanish train tickets, types and discounts for more information on those.
As part of the launch, we've added more than 20 new guides for taking the train to Spain's most popular destinations, with recommended routes and advice about how to find the cheapest train tickets. If walking the Camino isn't your thing how about taking the train to Santiago de Compostela, or head south by train to Seville...vámonos!
For those of you who took part in beta testing, this is old news! So I'd like to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone who's given us feedback over the last few weeks. We rely on you to help us improve the site, so we're really grateful to you for being part of the team.
For the rest of you, here's the highlights of the Renfe launch:
- Book Spanish trains at the same price as buying direct from the rail operator
- Print-at-home tickets available for all routes
- Turista Promo fares offer 70% discount on full price tickets.
- Use your Spanish railcard (if you have one) to get further discounts
- Access to 1,400km of high-speed rail track (the largest network in Europe!)
- Book everything from regional to overnight trains and high-speed AVE
Note on prices: Renfe's Euro ticket prices are converted into GBP for sale on Loco2.