Direct ski trains from London to France are now on sale for the 2017/18 ski season.
On 19 July 2017, booking for direct Eurostar trains to the French Alps opens for the 2017/18 ski season.
Between 22 December 2017 and 7 April 2018, Eurostar’s seasonal ski service whisks skiers and snowboarders directly to the heart of the French Alps. Board at London St Pancras or Ashford International and travel direct to the French Alps at 186mph!
Book as early as possible – tickets get snapped up very quickly, particularly for travel during the February half-term and Easter school holidays.
- Two services depart each week - an overnight service on Friday evenings and a daytime service on Saturday mornings
- Travel from London St Pancras International or Ashford in the UK, travelling to to Moûtiers, Aime-la-Plagne (outbound only), Bourg St Maurice.
- Day trains from London run on Saturdays from 23 December 2017 to 31 March 2018. Return trains commence on 30 December 2017 to 7 April 2018.
- Night trains from London run on Fridays from 22 December 2017 to 30 March 2018. Return trains run on Saturday evenings from 30 December 2017 to 7 April 2018.
- February half term there is an extra outbound night train service on Saturday 10 February and a return day train on Sunday 18 February 2017.
- Tickets from £149 return in Standard Class and from £229 return in Standard Premier
Check out our guide on London to the French Alps by train for help finding the nearest ski resorts, or to explore other routes to the French Alps by rail.
Image credit: All rights reserved, Eurostar 2016.
5 day trips from Paris by train
There's no lack of inspiring locations just a short train ride away from Paris, so if you fancy a break from the city why not plan a day trip (or two).
European winter city breaks by train
Our recommendations for fantastic European city breaks by train this winter.