Built for speed
- Reserve tickets in seconds, pay when you're ready
- Save passenger and payment details for even faster checkout
By train travellers, for train travellers
Based on 12,323 reviews
Read the reviews
- Exceptional support from our team of train geeks
- Technology improvements driven by customer feedback
Never miss out on the cheapest tickets
- Get an alert as soon as booking opens
- Access all cheap fares, including special offers
Introducing Loco2 for Android
Following the recent launch of our iPhone app in April, Loco2 is now available on Android too!
Rome to Genoa by train
The fastest journey time between Rome and Genoa is around 3 hours and 58 minutes. The total distance is around 400 kilometres.
Great Coastal Train Trips
From France's Cote d'Azur to Cinque Terre in Italy, coastal train trips are a fantastic way to explore some of Europe's most scenic destinations.
Book ski trains now!
Believe it or not, direct ski trains from London to France are now on sale for the 2016/17 ski season.
Trains to Italy
Italy has an extensive rail network including high-speed Frecciarossa, Ferrari red Italo trains and numerous international services.
Wild Swimming in Italy
Italy is full of rivers, lakes and plunge pools, perfect for wild swimming. Thanks to extensive rail connections, travelling in Italy by train is an excellent way explore places to cool off this summer.
- View all countries